Penniless Socialite: Hamptons Wedding Style with Rent the Runway

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hamptons Wedding Style with Rent the Runway

Have you ever been invited to a Hamptons Wedding?  I haven't.  Nor do I anticipate being invited to one.  But a girl can dream.  And you can always dress for your dreams. Of course Rent The Runway can be there to dress your dreams, at a fraction of the retail price.  Treat every wedding this summer like a celebrity-attended, fancy-schmancy wedding in the Hamptons.  Think summery colors (brights and pastels) with luxe sparkly and shiny details.  I don't necessarily think the attire for a Hamptons wedding needs to be super fancy.  You will be on the beach and outdoors at one of these parties...I assume, based upon what I have seen on Revenge.  
Hamptons Wedding 2

Mara Hoffman Peach Loom Jumpsuit | Kendra Scott Natalie Earcuff | RJ Graziano Bentley Bangles

This jumpsuit outfit exudes casual glam to me.  This would be on the more casual side for a Hamptons gala.  Maybe more suitable for a daytime soiree.  

Hamptons Wedding 1
Kotur Rose Gold Margo Minaudiere

And here we're kicking up the fancy slightly with a bright floral maxi and gold details.  I like the simplicity of the delicate Gorjana necklace paired with the big and bold maxi.  I figured with a head to toe floral print, I could go a little easier on the accessories.
RTR Hamptons Wedding 3

And lastly, the fanciest of this trio of outfits.  I think this lace dress can take you from a daytime beach ceremony to dancing the night away.  I also think you can go a little bolder with the accessories with this dress.  The lace is by no means boring, but it's delicate

And of course...Get $25 off your first rental of $75+ with new code FIRSTRTR25X75X
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...