Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: May Purchases

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Look What I Got: May Purchases

May 2015 Purchases

May 2015 Purchases by veggielawyer
The recent Kate Spade Surprise Sale, Lilly Pulitzer GWP sale, Lilly for Target release, and just general weakness ruined my budget this month.  Technically, Lilly for Target was released in April, but I waited a bit to snag up some pieces on Poshmark and eBay after prices settled down a bit.  I even traded clothing I had for sale for a scarf!  Well, in any event, I have to get rid of a few more things in my closet to make room for the new invitees to my dress party.  I definitely went on a bit of a bender this month....but in my defense it was my birthday month!

TOTALS
Total Original Price: $2,106
Amount Spent: $914
Amount Saved: $1,192
Total Percentage Saved: 57%
Clothes Sold on Instagram and Poshmark: $337
Spent $577!

SALES SHOPPED
J. Crew Extra 40% off Clearance
Bloomingdale's 40% off sale jewelry
Kate Spade Surprise Sale
Bloomingdale's 20% off clearance items
Lord & Taylor Friends and Family Sale
TJ Maxx Clearance Rack


And...don't forget to go check out this week's special co-host, Seepz of Savoir Style!




 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart
Seepz @ Savoir Style


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png


 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...