Penniless Socialite: Look what I Got: In My Rocks Box Lately

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Look what I Got: In My Rocks Box Lately

It's been awhile since I've shared the contents of my monthly Rocks Box.  For those of you unfamiliar with Rocks Box, it's a monthly subscription service that sends you three pieces of designer jewelry each month.  It's sort of like Stitch Fix....except you can keep and wear the jewelry for up to two months!  If you like any of the pieces, you can purchase them for 20% off retail.  It's a great way to wear jewelry you normally would not spend the money on or discover new jewelry designers.  

Sign up here and receive a $10 credit!
March 14 Rocks Box Collage 
Cassidy Bracelet: Urban Gem ($48) - I love a good link bracelet.  And this one is perfect for a little arm stack.  However, I already had a silver link bracelet...and the price on this was was a little steep for something so simple (even with the 15% off from Rocks Box)

Pink Flambe Shattered Enamel Earrings: Ishyara ($98) - Sadly, I just never got a chance to wear these earrings.  They were just too dangly for regular use.

Bahia Necklace: Jules Smith ($78) - This necklace had so much promise.  I loved all the dangly doos (technical term) and it's thought-free layering.  However, this necklace pretty much got tangled at every turn.  I spent more time untangling it than I did actually wearing it.
April 14 Rocks Box 
Zara Rings: Gamine ($56) - I thought these rings were going to be a huge hit.  I loved the mixed metals and that they were thin enough to stack up.  However, The square shape made them uncomfortable and the edges got caught on every thing.

Pave Link Bracelet: Urban Gem ($60) - You've been seeing this bracelet around the blog a lot (here & here).  So, obviously, I liked it so much I purchased it.  It's the perfect stacking bracelet.  It's got just the right amount of sparkle...and it's a little smaller and less distracting to wear than my J. Crew knock off pave link bracelet.

Pave Bar Necklace: Gorjana ($70) - The darn clasp on this necklace just would not stay in the back.  It drove me CRAZY!  Such is why you never saw it pictured on the blog.
May 14 Rocks Box
Honeycomb Necklace: Gorjana ($50)- This necklace has been another mainstay around the blog lately (here & here).  It's the perfect cute little touch when a statement necklace is too much.  And the price was right (only $40 after my discount...plus I had some credits...thanks guys!)

Teardrop Studs in White Druzy ($88) - Margaret Elizabeth - I freakin' loved these earrings.  But, I could not justify keeping 2 pieces from this box.  I mean, I am saving for a wedding...haha.  These earrings were just so perfect to add a little flair and they match everything!

Diana Bracelet: Urban Gem ($86) - I am just not a pearls kind of gal.  I know.  It sounds sacrilegious.  However, this bracelet came in handy for a recent wedding 


 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...